Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's A Celebration Bitches

2009 is the 20th anniversary of the release of the first Reebok Pump.

I must say I am a fiend for all things swoosh, but I do have a pair of pumps and they are possibly the most comfortable sneaks I own. I have always been a fan of the look and fit of the pumps, but one thing Reebok does not do well is colorways. These simple black/white/orange kicks are super filthy, yet for some reason Reebok sticks to easter pastel and neon themes that make me want to pump my eyes straight out of my face.

Hey Reebok, stick to simple colorways and classic retros and I (along with lots of other sneaker heads) will buy them. Kthx

Anywho....check out this fancy schmancy website they set up to commemorate: http://www.pump20.com/ and look forward to some collabs with sneakershops around the US hitting shelves Nov 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment