Friday, April 24, 2009

Et Tu Flight Club?


The whole world's gone Asher Roth crazy. Dude hit my ears about two years ago, and I have to say I passed right over it. When he dropped a mixtape with DJ Drama I gave him another chance. Still not impressed. But this dude has compiled more street cred in the last two years as a skinny white kid than Rick Ross has had dis. videos made about him. And now this? His own FC All Star tee?! Asher Roth the latest to be bestowed with Flight Clubs coveted all-star colabo will be rocking the number 420 (*caugh* the date of his album release *caugh*), and the number will be retired instantly. The last number retired was 25 for Def Jams 25th. Now far be it from me to knock the guy, and I have to say upon the request of my man Will I not only listened to the album, but actually enjoyed it. But really a drama mixtape, and a retired FC All-Star tee?! This kid either has the best coke on the east coast, or is doin someone some under the desk favors. Whatever it is, Asher keep doin you. And check the album its good, not legendary, but good. Link below.


http://hotfile.com/dl/279049/46dcc7c/Asher_Roth-Asleep_In_The_Bread_Aisle-2009-404.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment